Credits

Femikey

Cory Aquino passed away at 76 years old

I was talking to my friend Jenny online around 11 in the evening date July 31,2009, and the Philippines time was around five (5) in the morning, date August 1 2009. While we we´re talking, she asked me if Cory Aquino has passed away, and I said I don´t know because I didn´t see in any news in the Philippines (I was watching pinoychannel that time when she asked me so I checked quickly if it´s true but I can´t find any news about Aquino´s death) I answered Jenny, by saying I don´t know, maybe she´s died. Then Jenny sent a link to me with the article that saying Aquino was died, it was a swedish news and it was saying that Aquino was died. To make sure I search the net and I found out, it was true. Aquno died around 3 in the morning at August 1 2009 (Philippines times), it was July 31 2009 at 9 in the evening in Sweden.


















I was surprised because I have read that 3 days ago Cory Aquino was reported that she was stable. But exactly 3.18 in the morning at this date she was confirmed that she died of cardio-respiratory arrest. Before her death, she was suffering from Stage 4 colon cancer in a past few months. She was a president of the Philippines from 1986 (when I was born) until 1992, she was the 11th president of the Philippines, a first female president in the Philippines and was Asia´s first female president too. She was the President of the Philippines and a world-renowned advocate of democracy, women´s empowerment, peace, and religious piety.






















The people of the Philippines are sad about this news, but that´s life. We can´t control what will happen in the future. When it comes to death it doesn´t matter if you are rich or poor. But anyway may she rest in peace, she was the mother of the peace and be remembered as an icon of democracy.

3 comments:

FaYe 1 August 2009 at 02:10  

REST IN PEACE MADAM x-president!!!

YOU WILL ALWAYS BE REMEMBERED

MY DEEPEST CONDOLENCES TO HER FAMILY, LOVED ONES AND TO THE FILIPINO COMMUNITY.

nuts 2 August 2009 at 08:56  

may she rest in peace. the filipinos will surely miss her..

S-H-Y 2 August 2009 at 11:54  

Yeah girls may she rest in peace and thanks for dropping here..

 

ss_blog_claim=5f418f0c95783615c9a8817d75c707b3