Credits

Femikey

You belong with me :P..



Since I am free from school today, I just sat in my computer the whole day and just surfed anything. I open YouTube to listen to some music which I know, and I remember about this girl singing in the bathroom and has been a guest in the show Ellen Degeneres show. And as I remember they are also a half Filipino so it is one reason why I adore them. Besides that they also have a very nice voice, see for yourself listen to the song and tell me what can you say about them? Isn´t them a talented persons? Have a wonderful day guy :P...

2 comments:

Dhemz 9 October 2009 at 01:35  

nice tandem.....sikat na jud tawon ni sila...kita ani when kaha ta mosikat...lol!

agoy nyora, ako pod karon lang pod ko naka time...ganiha naa man jud me quiz....sa wakas free nako....

weekend nasad...asa naman pod mo ani?

thanks sa paglabay...:)

anney 24 November 2009 at 23:46  

Maganda pareho ang boses nila! Iba ang pinoy! Ganda ng blending!

 

ss_blog_claim=5f418f0c95783615c9a8817d75c707b3