Credits

Femikey

Adam is a Gay?















I was really surprisedhah when I read the news that Adam Lambert is a GAYsengihnampakgigi. Maybe because I never thought he was a GAY because of how he act in the TV. But anyway I´m not saying that it is wrong to be a gay, I only shocked that´s all and I think Adam is a good person so I don´t judge him through his personality instead I adore him for being true to his self not like other people trying to hide their real personalitykenyit. Wether if this true or not, I don´t care he´s still a good singer and he never hurt someone, so it Ok to be like what he wanted. GO GO GO Adam!

2 comments:

teJan 11 June 2009 at 14:17  

yah.. right! most important is to be YOU!!! hmm.. gwapo! in fairness!

Nancy Janiola 16 June 2009 at 07:21  

slowly starting to show off!

 

ss_blog_claim=5f418f0c95783615c9a8817d75c707b3