Credits

Femikey

Maricar Reyes



















I´m just wondering because after all Katrina´s problem about her issue in sex scandal, some of the girls who was also in the sex scandal with Hayden Kho has didn´t show up except Katrina, I salute Katrina for being so brave to face her problem instead of hiding somewhere. So I wonder where is Maricar Reyes who is also involved in Hayden´s sex scandal? I have so much questions in my mind why she didn´t show up, is she afraid or ashamed because of her sex scandal. Guys don´t get me wrong, I am just curious.

4 comments:

shengy 23 June 2009 at 18:15  

hi..tnx for visiting

anyway, maricar will be guesting in SANTINO..if you would mind..

just inform me if you finished adding my link so i can add yours. pls include SHEDLIFE too (http://ourshedlife.blogspot.com/) ..tnx for considering

hp9200 24 June 2009 at 12:34  

Sometimes, it is better not to fight to lessen the pain that you receive. And it takes a lot of courage to refrain from fighting.

God bless

eva 24 June 2009 at 13:47  

probably she is ashamed of what happended though she's really pretty.


allaboutevamee
yellownpink
starbuckscitymug

Rosa 25 June 2009 at 08:14  

i think she's hiding.. :)

www.babyko.info
www.istarblog.com
www.pink-precious.com

 

ss_blog_claim=5f418f0c95783615c9a8817d75c707b3