Credits

Femikey

Kambal sa Uma Teleserye


I love watching Filipino channel evens I live here in Sweden because if I watch Filipino Channel I thought that I am in the Philippines. One of ABS-CBN new teleserye which is the " Kambal sa Uma " starring Shaina Magdayao and Melissa Ricks it was started last Monday and since I love Shaina Magdayao I follow this teleserye even I am here in Sweden and thanks to Pinoy Channel who help me to be updated with Philippines show. It been my hobby to sit down in my computer when I got home from school because nobody I can talk to while my husband is still in the office, not same in the Philippines everytime I got home I always talk to neighborhood.

1 comments:

angel 10 May 2009 at 05:04  

ang papanget naman ng mga itsura ng mga dagang iyan hay sus ginoo..yucky nakakadiri talaga iww!shet..ang gusto ko lang jan ung kanta ng kambal tuko este kambal sa uma..hehe^_^..

 

ss_blog_claim=5f418f0c95783615c9a8817d75c707b3