Credits

Femikey

" You Changed My Life " movie


When I got home yesterday, I went directly to my computer as I normally do and check my email, advertiser, talk to my friends online and watch Pinoy Channel. I was talking to one of my friend in United States and asked her if she has seen the movie of Sarah Geronimo and John Lloyd Cruz and she said that she has seen it, and I was glad senyum because I knew that she saw it through online so asked her if she could give me the link so that I can watch it too because it was long time ago since I was tried to search the movie but I couldn´t find it.

I love John Lloyd and Sarah team up because I thought they have the good chemistrykenyit. I have seen their first movie which the " A very Special Love " and I really like it because it has a sense of humor movie, funny and they are both good actor and actres Since that movie I always wanted to see their other movie which is the new one " You Changed My Life " maybe it´s not really a new one for you but for me it is.

Last night I saw their movie which the " You Changed My Life " I thought it was a really good movie and it´s reminded me of my puppy love and high school lovelove. While I am watching the movie I always has a smile in my face because it´s a really made me kilig ihikhik. I like their name mark which is " Bebe Ko " I couldn´t count how many times they called each other with that mark and even in their ringtones it still "Bebe Ko"adacall. I hope there will be more movie with their team up, anyway to anyone who want to see their movie " You Changed My Life " just leave a comment and I will give the link to you.


0 comments:

 

ss_blog_claim=5f418f0c95783615c9a8817d75c707b3