Credits

Femikey

George and Cecil Show















I have a new episode to follow in ABS CBN since the other episode I followed was end. My new episode to follow is the George and Cecil which the actor and actress we´re couple, and I´m talking about Ryan and Judy Ann Agoncillo (who just got marriage a couple of months). I love the show besides you learn about how you deal with a relationship, it is also funny and dramatic at the same time. I am not really a fan of the couple but I thought the show is really interesting since I am marriage and still learning about being into a marriage relationship. And through watching this episode I will learn something that I can have for the rest of my life. What do you think of the show?

3 comments:

eva 2 July 2009 at 15:44  

galing naman may show sila na magkasama =)

allaboutevamee
yellownpink
starbuckscitymug

nuts 6 July 2009 at 16:24  

a husband and wife for shows and real life. love the show, it's cool.

niko 6 July 2009 at 21:48  

im not a fan of both.. hmmmmm good luck watching! ;)

how are u my dear??

 

ss_blog_claim=5f418f0c95783615c9a8817d75c707b3