Credits

Femikey

Ice Age 3 (Dawn of the Dinosaurs)


















My hubby love to surprise me in different kind of ways, and last week he surprised me to watched movie together which is the Ice Age 3, he knew that I love to watch it. We seem like boyfriend and girlfriend on the date. I remembered before when I was still single, some of my ex boyfriend love to watch movie likes my husband. Ice Age 3 was very funny movie, I and hubby love it. Before I migrate here in Sweden, I thought this kind of movie (ice age) is only for children, but I was wrong, because almost all people were in the cinema was older than a kids. Anyway it was a good date with my husband, I always love to be with my husband specially watching movie and eating pop corn, it really sweet and romantic.

3 comments:

Chubskulit Rose 13 July 2009 at 18:42  

my daughter love the second one of ice age, i think we need to buy a dvd for this one too heheh..

salamat nga pala for subscribing, done the same..

analou 13 July 2009 at 21:49  

That's good shy that you and your hubby is always going out for a date. Me and my hubby is the same way too. Just last friday, we went out to watch the horse racing. It was really fun. By the way shy I already put your link in my blog on the left side. Enjoy your day.

Anonymous 30 July 2009 at 23:57  

Hi shy!
sus nagsige ra jud ko ug ingon nga gusto ko motan-aw ug ice age 3,pero wala jud ko'y kauban motan-aw.

 

ss_blog_claim=5f418f0c95783615c9a8817d75c707b3