Credits

Femikey

Mamma Mia Movie



















I and hubby watch this movie " Mamma Mia " last week and just able to post it today because of my hectic schedule from school, and we both love itsenyumkenyit. I love the place where they shoot the movie and of course I love the actorsgile. We both like the movie because of the unique style of it, specially all the music is Abba Song which is one of my group idol. I never thought that I will love the moviekenyituntil I saw it. I know it´s too late to tell about this movie but I just wanted to post something, who cares it´s my blogsengihnampakgigitanduk. After I watched the movie I will consider it as one of my favorite moviesenyum. Anyway who have watch this movie? Do you like the movie like me and my husbandfikir?

1 comments:

amiable amy 11 May 2009 at 12:41  

i like the movie too but, ga expect man gud ko nga 5 star jud kay grabe gud ka sikat...anyway, nag enjoy man sad ko noon, pero you are right...pagka nice jud sa lugar noh?

 

ss_blog_claim=5f418f0c95783615c9a8817d75c707b3