Credits

Femikey

Sarah Geronimo

















I think most of Filipino love and adore Sarah like I do, Sarah was been my idol since she won the contest which was the host is Regine Velasquez who is also my other idol. I have been watching Sarah through TV and I can say that she always the girl who won in the contest, why I said that because look at her, she always kind, never change her image as wholesome artist. I never heard that she does something bad, I think most I hear about her is all nice things. Until now she keep on shining, and she improve her singing career and I notice her voice became better and better. She also simply beautiful and sexy and most of all, still single. Who love Sarah? And tell me what you like about her?

2 comments:

teJan 22 June 2009 at 16:29  

oh,, kay preha man mo name! heheh, i like sarah too!

Karen 28 June 2009 at 16:37  

I'm a BIG fan of her...i always watch her on A.S.A.P. every sunday. heehee...I'm so proud of her...tsaka bait nya and maganda pa :D

 

ss_blog_claim=5f418f0c95783615c9a8817d75c707b3